Friday, October 1, 2010

More From the Southpole® National Model Search II Winners!

Meet the winners of the "Southpole National Model Search 2, featuring Kristen Nichole! For more information visit: www.facebook.om/southpoleusa



Southpole® National Model Search II Grand Prize Winners Jazzlyn and Jubei, and Runner Up Kristen won the chance to model Southpole’s Fall/Winter fashions. We reached out to them to hear about their experiences with the brand and modeling its clothing and they had tons of great things to say!

Jazzlyn & Kristen Model their Southpole Looks

The photo shoot took place in Brooklyn and Jubei notes, “There is an uber cool element when it comes to trendy neighborhoods in New York City that did add to the experience of the shoot. I enjoy the history and diversity of Brooklyn as well as the signature fashion style that Southpole has always produced.” Jazzlyn adds, “[Working with] the reps from Southpole was like being reunited with friends I hadn’t seen in a while. I felt really comfortable around them. They made the trip effortless on our part. The photographer was so talented; he knew how to work with the models to make us shine.”

When asked, “How does it feel to be featured in a Southpole campaign?”, each winner expressed feelings of gratitude, happiness, and disbelief. Jubei says, “It’s interesting because there’s the ‘I can’t believe I actually did that!’ factor, every time I see the campaign images. But the sense of accomplishment and friends I made during the campaign shoot really gave it a tremendous feeling.” Kristen comments, “I really feel like it’s just the beginning for me. I’ve always wanted to be featured in a national campaign and I don’t think it will be the last…It only takes 1 person to see something in you and give you that chance, and I’m glad [Southpole] saw something in me.”

Thank you to Jazzlyn, Jubei, and Kristen for sharing your stories! Check out this great YouTube video featuring them on their Brooklyn photo shoot. PLUS, to hear more from the other winners of the Southpole® National Model Search II campaign, read Southpole® National Model Search II Winners Model their Southpole Looks – Part I and Part II!

“My Southpole jeans fit me the best, and now I’m addicted to leggings.” – Kristen

Full Article Found HERE courtesy of Brickfish

No comments:

Post a Comment